Wednesday, November 28, 2007

St. Michael The Archangel Defend Me In Battle

Nothing takes up your time more than loosing your job! Getting all your ducks in a row, making sure your files are backed up, trying to get paid that last check & more. Well, at least that's how it goes when the "catholic" school you were working for doesn't back you. These past few weeks have been such a blur and disappointment, not just to me but the Catholic Church. My spirit has been crushed - all because of lies, lies, and lies. I cannot seem to focus on anything except seeking the truth and making sure Justice is served. I've worked so hard, and have done so much - to see it all crumble before me, before I could blink is heart wrenching. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. Probably different if it was a diosician school.

More teaching jobs will come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are very sorry to hear about the misfortunate events. We hope you are doing well. Hang in there and keep your head up. This situation could have and should have been handled much better than what it apparently was. I'm sorry you had to go through so much and sorry to hear that you were yelled at when you went back to the school. We hope to see you return to the school very soon. Sincerely, Erica Carr and Portia Rodney

Anonymous said...

I must applaud to you. You hold yourself together in such a stance that I admire deeply... One day I will be as calm as you are hopefully. As for the present moment, I've been taking my anger towards Koba out on basketball and running. And I know that a few parents were involved, but hell, we all know everything is Koba's fault. The school is coming to an end in the near future. That's all there is to it. I cannot fully comprehend why the people of the board, and everyone else that attends St. Michael's, cannot realize that Mrs. Koba is not an appropriate source to hold such authority... She would be alright for a language teacher and that is ALL the good that I see from her holding a position on a school ground period. Sorry for having to drop you a line when there is shit to pull through like this. I'll try to stay in touch more. And just to distinguish some trust for you from a student again, you're letter is safe with me and me only.

Keep up the good work, and if you decide not to go back, look into St. Pat's ;)
Love you Sabini.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are doing what it right for yourself, i'm also very glad you haven't "quit" just left for small time (hopefully to return) This place is HELL w/o you. I can't really handle too much of that) and for drama!? they took all the fun out of it. I say it isn't worth staying here if you're not here to teach us. You are absolutely the most fun and awesome teacher I've ever had ( and not because you're laid back) it seems that when i'm in your class, i get a better nderstanding of things. I very much hope you return. with much love (figurative)