Friday, January 4, 2008

First thing to do this year

Google myself.

If you haven't, maybe you should! For me it was mind boggling.
I can only hope that 2008 brings more joy. I need a sense of direction, a real direct purpose for life. I'm not happy with where I am. Almost 30 - wow...not where I thought I would be at this age. To think that I am just starting my life is pretty amazing....Where does the time go?

If anyone were to Google me, they would find lots about nothing. To think that I wanted to make a difference in the lives of youth and create fairytale weddings on DVD, or even have my own photographs published in a coffee table book....(I've dabbed in bits of everything but never dove into anything)

This year is going to be on MOTIVATION & DRIVE. I need to get organized and stay focused on what I really want to achieve and not be afraid of falling short. 2008 is my year!!

Maybe I'll have a friend suggest me to wikipedia - just for kicks, and hope the powers that be think I'm notable enough:)

Either way, I'm determined to do something productive for 2008.

No comments: