Sunday, January 6, 2008

Save Money - Do It Yourself



Weddings don't have to be so stuffy! Be creative! Take the time and try to do some of it yourself. In the end it will all be worth it and people will so overjoyed. There are so many other things to spend money on - why not have fun and make your own invitations.

To the left is a simple RSVP Postcard. I took photos that i've collected over the years and made a simple postcard.

For a cute save the date: We did a photo strip of our son (everyone loves cute kids!!) You could go to the mall and make one or make on yourself on the computer. With printing places like Vista Print and EZPrints - you will save so much money. Trust me - I use them for everything!!! Great quality and fast turn around. I've never had any problems.

I also made thank you post cards! What a great way to allow people to see photos from your wedding and not throw yet another greeting card in the trash!

Best tip: Think about what you like getting in the mail and try to do that for others. I hate junk mail and many times, that is just what wedding invitations begin to look like. Stand out!! Be U-neek!


--jennifer sabini evans

No comments: