Wednesday, February 20, 2008

XM Green Broad & BTP News

Wow - so much is happening. GreenEleganceWeddings, Ethical Weddings, Host Papa (green web hosting), Naked Cotton, Delforte Denim, and Henderson Creative have all jumped on board to help promote the nationwide green wedding contest that I'm sponsoring, plus all are being super supportive to XM & the Duffy House!!! I'm so taken back by the kindness and generosity of everyone!

The Green Broad website should be up and running soon - that should be a blast - get ready broads because I will need your help:)
Anyone who operates a green business in broadville - let me know - I want to feature you on this site!
Also - anyone who is running marathons for breast cancer, leukemia, etc. I want to feature you as well. The goal is to leave this site educated and feel like we are making an impact on our local community as well as globally! Since we are so scattered..this is the best place to do that (on the world wide web)

Bride Submissions: Enter by March 21 - voting starts online at Green Broads Website - April 1st. Winner will be announced 2 weeks from then.
Prizes: Free Naked Cotton T-shirt & Pair of DelForte Denim Jeans or skirt!!! Also your wedding will be featured in my upcoming coffee table book!

Anyone who was a green bride - talk to me (want to include you in the book as well).

And for all of you MonaVie Broads - a message board for you to post all of your success with MonaVie! Drink It - Feel It - Share It!!! And for everyone who has not felt the effects you may just need to up your dosage:)

Thanks again for all of your support and I hope to hear from you soon:)

No comments: